The Alpe di Siusi is a nature reserve and is located in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage of the Dolomites. Here you can enjoy holidays in and with an intact nature. Therefore, the car traffic is limited! Hotel guests of the Alpe di Siusi hotels get a special driver permission (they can be obtained either upon arrival at the forest station in St. Valentin or directly at our reception).
The special driver permission allows you:
- You can arrive at the Sporthotel Floralpina at any time.
During her stay:
- You can drive from your hotel to Compatsch before 10.00 am and after 5.00 pm. Between 10.00am and 5.00 pm private traffic is not allowed on the Seiser Alm.
In Compatsch you will find the parking area.
- You can depart from the hotel at any time.
We recommend the main train stations at Bolzano or Bressanone.
Airports in the surroundings: Innsbruck - Treviso - Venice - Verona - Munich - Milan.
Ther are airport shuttles to South Tyrol by:
- Florianlift: starts up near the hotel
- Compatsch - Siusi: The Alpe di Siusi cable car takes you to Seis from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm in 15 minutes
- Saltria - Compatsch: every 20/30 minutes, there is a bus connection from Saltria to Compatsch. It takes about 15 minutes to reach the last stop, from which the cable car Alpe di Siusi departs nearby.
- From the valley station of the Alpe di Siusi cable car, there are numerous buses to Castelrotto, Fiè, Bolzano and Bressanone
- Bus schedules can be found on South Tyrol Mobil