The Alpe di Siusi is a nature reserve and is located in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage of the Dolomites. Here you can enjoy holidays in and with an intact nature. Therefore, the car traffic is limited! Hotel guests of the Alpe di Siusi hotels get a special driver permission (they can be obtained either upon arrival at the forest station in St. Valentin or directly at our reception).
The special driver permission allows you:
- You can drive freely over the pasture to Saltria to the Sporthotel Floralpina
- If you pick them up at our hotel you have to take the hotel reservation with you to be able to present them
During her stay:
- You can drive from the Sporthotel Floralpina to Compatsch by car before 10:00 and in the afternoon from 17:00.
- You are free to drive home at any time by car.
We recommend the main train stations at Bolzano or Bressanone.
Airports in the surroundings: Innsbruck - Treviso - Venice - Verona - Munich - Milan.
Ther are airport shuttles to South Tyrol by:
- Florianlift: starts up near the hotel
- Comptasch - Siusi: The Alpe di Siusi cable car takes you to Seis from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm in 15 minutes
- Saltria - Compatsch: From 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, buses will take you every 20 minutes to Compatsch in 20/30 minute intervals, where you can board directly for the Alpe di Siusi cable car.
- From the valley station of the Alpe di Siusi cable car, there are numerous buses to Castelrotto, Fiè, Bolzano and Bressanone
- Bus schedules can be found on South Tyrol Mobil